Social Security & Retirement Workshop at the Castle Pines Library. The presentation will include answers to questions like,
- How do the massive changes from 2015 (and the 7 changes in 2017) affect me?
- Who can use creative strategy and timing methods to get more from their hard-earned benefits?
- What are some ways to combine Social Security and my retirement savings to optimize my income?
- What are the key mistakes to avoid that could reduce my lifetime benefits?
- Why doesn’t Social Security have any employees ready to advise me on my benefits?
- Why is it important to reduce risk in my portfolio in order to maximize Social Security?
- What role does Social Security have in helping me be better prepared for increasing health care costs without an expensive long-term care policy?
- How can Social Security decisions affect whether or not I leave more of my life savings to the government?
- How can I incorporate Social Security strategies into a comprehensive income plan to become financially independent in today’s volatile world?
- What decisions has Congress and the new administration made that could impact my benefits?
Fill out the form or call our office to register for this event. Seating is limited.