Taxes & Retirement Workshop at the Koelbel Library. The presentation will include answers to questions like,
- Discover specific taxes you can reduce or possibly eliminate with a good tax plan
- Learn about the window of opportunity IRA & 401K owners have to leverage 2018 Tax Reform for lower retirement taxes!
- How can I incorporate tax strategies into a comprehensive income plan to become financially independent in today’s volatile world?
- Discover what 80% of Baby Boomers(footnote) can do NOW that income taxes are lower
- Discover how sequencing withdrawals from certain retirement accounts may reduce your taxes in retirement
- Understand how lost deductions could cause your retirement taxes to be higher than expected (and how to plan for it)
- What role does tax planning have in helping me be better prepared for increasing health care costs without an expensive long-term care policy?
- Learn how new changes to tax laws will affect the taxes you owe on your Social Security income!
Fill out the form or call our office to register for this event. Seating is limited.